Thursday, June 28, 2007

haha. I watched Transformers today. yep HAHA. it was for grown-up kids really, and I didn't particularly like it much. well I suppose there was a hot girl, and what else, hmmm many hot robots. but I guess I'm not the robot type. hahah. then met up with an rj senior who's doing 3rd year medicine. (ying thai's coconut rice is the best!) it was good, talking to someone who's been there before me and done lots of similar stuff etc. so he told me that there is more to everything than mugging. speaking from 5 semesters of experience. I sort of figured that out recently as well, that effort may not be directly proportionate to results. sad fact of life. therefore I'm gonna take his advice, sort of like kopping from his research findings just that he offered me the results, and he encouraged me to use it. okay, so that was NOT like kopping from research findings. bad analogy.

off to camp! =)